2013年1月18日星期五

Linda Chung's mother rushes her for marriage


Linda Chung attended a mall's Lunar New Year event at Kowloon Bay yesterday. She was playing games with fans and writing scrolls. Linda Chung expressed that this coming new year she will have three days of holidays, but this year her family will not be coming to Hong Kong, making her feeling "homesick". She said, "Every Lunar New Year I'll miss my family a lot, this year I have to go to friend's house to share some warm, I hope my family and I can go for a holiday, the last time we went I was only 16!"

Linda expressed that before this she attended her elder sister's wedding, made her felt the urge to get married, however she did not manage to snatch the flower bouquet. She was asked when will it be her turn to give out angpao, she said: "I hope it will happen soon too, hopefully that time I can proudly say that I've got married." (Mummy rushed marriage?) "She did! I said I'm already putting effort in! Should be soon!"

It was rumoured that Raymond Lam was rushed by his parents to get married, Linda said she didn't know about it, but she said that Raymond has reached the age to get married so it is very normal, she expressed that she will not be going to Raymond's house for visitation.

没有评论:

发表评论