2013年1月18日星期五

Linda Chung-- Touching the Hearts of the People

Is this proper? Linda Chung, who started the human exodus of fadans, and now is into her 8th year in the industry, is singing a different tune. Taking the opportunity in which her other colleagues in TVB are doing the Hawaii dance, she takes this chance to continue working obediently for the company, quickly filming series and rushing out the publications of new albums, going for modelling shows, filming advertisements, finding enjoyment in the hectic schedule, and doing her best to earn as much money as she can now.

Lately, she got over a million dollars for filming advertisements for "Slim Beauty", and became their spokesperson for the coming year. "These few months, because of the filming schedule of "Jiujiang", I go out in the Sun all the time, making my skin complexion worsen. Recently because of the end of March when I released a new album, I was afraid that my skin would have no time to rest, but my manager helped me accept the job? This advertisement can help save my skin as well, I don't have to worry about being even more busy now!"


Having not released an album for quite some time now, she is under great pressure, and this is understandable. This time, from picking songs to composing them, even to the extent of filming MVs, Linda does it all personally, and in the album, she wrote 2 of the songs herself. She hopes to present these songs to her fans on the real side, touching the hearts of people.

Profile

English name: Linda
Date of Birth: 9 April
Height: 172cm
Weight: 51kg
Route into Industry: 2004 Miss Chinese International Champion
Slim Beauty Advertisements 

没有评论:

发表评论