2013年1月18日星期五

Linda Chung does not want to be Raymond Lam's "Ah Sei"


Yesterday Linda Chung was at Kun Tong attending an investment company's opening ceremony. She announced that she invested $300,000, becoming the first customer of the company. The reporters asked if this $300,000 was only a small part of her savings? Linda answered too fast and said, "Yes! But this time's investment I've gone all way out." When asking Linda how much money would she like to earn, she said, "I want to earn $1,000,0000, I want to buy a property where the concerts are always held!"

Besides this, Linda Chung received good comments on her role (Ah Sei) in Can't Buy Me Love. Rumoured boyfriend Raymond Lam once expressed that he wanted to look for "Ah Sei", Linda Chung responded in a shy manner saying, "I wish him luck, is he looking for the Ah Sei that cleans up the house? My role was Ah Sei, but I don't like to do!"

没有评论:

发表评论